1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Deirdre Ionúin Gallagher
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing a black flowy skirt. Not because I like skirts, but because I haven't washed my pants.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Computer Sounds
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? Like I'd tell you.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza last night. Maybe I should eat something, yes?
6. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? In the middle. I dislike summer. I want Autumn. Autumn brings my birthday.
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Oh dear, I have no idea.
8. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Not being violent.
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Michael from Eltham emailed it to me. He's a nutter.
10. NAME A GOOD FRIEND? Renee, since I am visiting her in about 2 hours and Jamie since he was nice enough to let me stay with him.
11. FAVORITE PLACE YOU HAVE VISITED: Vienna, because it's gorgeous, and Dublin, because it's home.
12. FAVORITE SNACK? Carrots?
13. FAVORITE PASTIME? Reading
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Swimming or ice skating
15. HAIR COLOR? Mine :)
16. EYE COLOR? Green or brown. Mine are blue.
17. HEIGHT? 5'11"
18. WEIGHT? I wouldn't know, but not enough I am told.
19. SHOE SIZE? around 9 or 10
20. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I wouldn't have a clue
21. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I wouldn't mind some that would make my eyes green. Or those special swirly ones...
22. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES: Half siblings: Sean-Just turned 13, Dylan-8 and Erin-10. They are terrors.
23. FAVORITE FOOD? Thai and Chinese
24. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I don't remember
25. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween, it's wonderful and my birthday is so close to it.
26. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Oh yes.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? I like both. Though scary movies with dolls are not on.
28. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn
29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ew?
30. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, I guess
31. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Black Books and Wire in the Blood
32. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM WORK? Cry, because I hate my job.
33. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? If they are as bored as I am.
34. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? *sighs*
35. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I do not care.
36. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? With Jamie, since my father is an asshat.
37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I know, I let myself get into a fad. Normally I do not like current books. but it's so good!
38. MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. I am poor.
39. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I enjoy card games, like Gin and Brainer
40. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I had a bath and Jamie made me pizza for dinner.
41. FAVORITE SMELLS? Roses and a bubble bath. Any flavour :)
42. FIRST THING YOU THINK WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I wish this wasn't my life.
And number 2.
LAST PERSON WHO..
Slept in your bed: Me. And my cats.
Saw you cry: Jamie and Renee
Spent the night at your house: I am currently spending the night at Jamie's house...
Sent you an e-mail: Michael from Eltham ;)
HAVE YOU EVER..
Said "I love you" and meant it?: To my family.
Been to New York?: No.
Been to Florida?: No.
California?: No, I have NOT been to the US
Hawaii?: This is boring.
Danced naked?: Heh, wouldn't you like to know. (I make sure the door is locked)
Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Not really, no.
Wish you were the opposite sex? Uhm...never
Had an imaginary friend? I had a ghost named Dennis, but I don't live there anymore :|
Red or blue? Red
Spring or autumn? Autumn
Are you bored? YES, and this isn't helping like it was supposed to.
Last noise you heard? Maeve miawing.
Things you like in a girl/guy?: Things....which are nice.
Do you have a crush on someone? Yes.
What book are you reading now? I am in need of one!
Worst feeling in the world: Heh. I feel alone. So this.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake in the morning? I love mornings. But now I usually wake up wanting to go back to sleep. Forever.
How many rings before you answer? I hate phones.
Future daughter's name: Lavannah. Hebrew for Moon
Future son's name: I don't know, something Irish.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I sleep with 2 LIVE animals! They're my cats.
If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Model, or singer. Though I think I'd be too shy to be a singer. Isn't it weird that I'd rather pose naked, than sing in public?
Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous? Righty
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? I am not aware of these 'right keys' of which you speak.
What's under your bed? My cat.
Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating.
Current Age: 16 for 3 more months
Siblings: 3 half-siblings that I named above.
Location: London, UK
College plans: I am not quite sure yet. I am only starting year 11 in a few weeks.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, woe is me.
Do you do drugs?: Oh hell no.
Do you drink: A bit
Who is your best friend?: Renee and Jamie
What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?: Several. I like Dove, Herbal Essences and Pantene the best.
What are you most scared of?: Dolls. And things.
What clothes do you sleep in?: Sometimes, my ratty long t shirt, sometimes nothing, and just hope Jamie doesn't come in.
Who is the last person who called you? ew, phones.
Where do you want to get married?: Oh dear god...
Who do you really hate?: *cough*
Favorite number: 13
Been In Love?: I doubt it
What Type Automobile Do You Drive: Nothing...
Are You Timely Or Always Late: I am punctual. It annoys some people.
Do You Have A Job: Unfortunatley I work at Vincenza's Cafe. It sucks.
Do You Like Being Around People: Not really.
Best feeling in the world: I don't know, it's been too long since I've felt it.
Are you for world peace: Sure, why not. But humans are too stupid for this to actually happen.
Are you a health freak: not because of wanting to be healthy, I just tend to think the healthier things taste better. Currently I crave an apple.
Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: Oh all the time. Like right now. I wouldn't call it LOVE, but it's a crush. Or the time I had a crush on Jake but he's gay and VERY taken. Oops.
Have You Ever Cried Over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: Does something my father did count? He is the opposite sex.
Do You Have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: No...
Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: Oh yes.
Ever Liked a close Guy/Girl Friend: *cough*
Are You Lonely Right Now: *sigh*
Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: I am terrified of marriage.
Do You Want To Get Married: Eek.
Do You Want Kids: Not sure.
Room In house: Mine, because I feel like an intruder in any of the other ones.
Type(s) of music: Celtic and old rock
Song right at this moment? Tempus Vernum
Day Of The Week: My day off
Color: Purple red and green
Perfume Or Cologne: I don't wear it, it makes me sick. And I don't like it when other people wear it either. Ugh. I smell nice because of pleasent body wash and shampoos. And actually TAKING showers.
Month: October. My birthday and Halloween
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU..
Cried: Yes. I cry a lot when I am in my room.
Bought Something: I don't have any money yet. I get paid in a few days, but then it's all going towards rent anyway.
Gotten Sick: I got tired..
Said I Love You: No
Met Someone New: No....well customers...
Moved On: I wish
Talked To Someone: Jamie and 9382758236905 customers.
Had A Serious Talk: Not really, no
Missed Someone: Yes, but that's my business.
Hugged Someone: Jamie
Kissed Someone: No.
Fought With Your Parents: Urgh.
Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: Heh...*cough*
Had a lot of sleep: Not enough, unfortunatly, but I can't seem to sleep in, my body loves mornings.
Alright, now I shall head over to Renee's.