Of course, this means that the last sexual experience I will ever have with a male IS Clydai. Not so sure what I feel about that.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Jesus H. Particular Christ. Well, let's see. I got beaten up by my father. Never had that happen before. He ran off to the US so I got emancipated and now I live by myself. Though THAT I was used to. I got a girlfriend! Oh, Oh, I had revenge oral sex! With Clydai. And I started a new school ;)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Resolutions are boring.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope. I am eternally glad for this.
5. What countries did you visit?
Ireland. I went home and visited my mam and her husband and the triplets of terror. They are not actually triplets, but there are three of the things. Ugh.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Well, August 10th, because I got with Renee. And it was ME that made the first move! And the day I got committed. Yeah, that memory isn't fading any time soon.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting over my many issues that got me committed in the first place.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting shoved into a mental asylum. This is repetative.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Well, I almost killed myself by not sleeping or eating. And then I cut my arm open on purpose. And my father beat the crap out of me. Sooooo yes.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The House on Victoria Lane. I bought it with my blood...well bruises. That so counts.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Several people's. I don't want to say in case they decide to stop kissing me!
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
ii. Thinner or fatter?
Thinner, though I AM trying to reverse that. Then I freak out. It sucks.
iii. Richer or poorer?
Poorer. Sometimes I miss the fact that when my father lived here I could buy anything I wanted. Is that spoiled?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I made a surprise Christmas dinner for Renee. It was wonderful.
23. How many one-night stands?
One. Clydai. He was hot, but it was about revenge on my father. He did it on his bed. Though at the time I DID think a relationship would come out of it. I didn't realise that Clydai and I were both using each other for different reasons.
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Wire in the Blood!! And of course, Black Books and Father Ted.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone, but there are a few people that could get consumption and I would only feel mild sadness for.
26. What was the best book you read?
My favourite, Canterbury Tales. I love Chaucer. I would marry him and have his literate babies.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Renee got me into Nightwish and Lacuna Coil.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. I am a nerd.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had just gotten out of the clinic and I was horny. So I had sex sex sex with Renee. I was 17.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
34. What kept you sane?
HAHA. Nothing did. I went mental.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Can Chaucer count? I know he's dead!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
As ever, same sex marriage. I am glad that if I ever wanted to, I could now marry Renee legally.
37. Who did you miss?
My mam. As annoying as she is, she's still my mam. I hope she'll calm down when she grows up! ;) She IS only 36, and I act more mature than she does.
38. Who was the best new person/people you met?
Renee, Jamie, Jude, Jack, Jake, Avery...everyone...
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Don't starve yourself nearly to death. Then your best friend has you committed and you can't leave and you go feral and rip out IVs and that is just plain shite.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"So here I slave inside of a broken dream, forever holding on to splitting seams. So take your peace and leave me alone to die. Don't need you to keep my faith alive. I know now what trouble can be, and why it follows me so easily. It's half the distance through the open door before you shut me down, again. Let me introduce you to the end. My shackles you won't be, my rapture you won't believe. Deep inside you will bleed for me. My laughter you won't hear. The faster I disappear. And time will burn your eyes to tears." Shakled~Vertical Horizon.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
It didn't scar when I cut my arm thank goodness. So I guess the one on my ankle from cutting it on a haywire metal fence when running around will have to do.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Photos of my family, friends, and Renee. I have a few tapestries too. They don't match my new red walls. But I got this lovely black fabric to drape over my windows!
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Uhm...it's pink with purple buttons. Shut up, it's old! It's also twice the size of everyone else's.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Enya, Clannad. Mostly calming celtic things.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I think it was around Midnight on the 29th of October.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
The feeling of family. But I haven't had that...ever?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
The dress that Renee's mother gave me. It was the dress she wore at her first photo shoot!
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Renee. She always smells so divine!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
I light candles. I hate darkness. I DO have a ghost. He's only scary in the dark. But luckily he shuts up if you tell him to. He's just a sad lost soul.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Perfume makes me sneeze. I don't wear it.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Black and long.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Near the ocean.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Meat. I really hate veggies on a pizza.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Thai stir fry. I am addicted.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
German and I can read and write latin.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX)?
Michael used to draw me all the time. He'd give me beautiful pictues of me and he'd giggle and look away. Heh.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes. You can't help that.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
To tell them every day. Otherwise they'll start to wonder. Also, I think honesty is the most important thing. I tell Renee everything, and I tell her how gorgeous she is and how much I love her every day. Don't let the sun go down without it!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13. Oh no! We're all jinxed!
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
My mam. Though I have been texting Jude a lot lately. She's lovely.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People just not respecting each other.
33. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
I live out of the US. I will never ever go there. Not for a million dollars. I'd rather die, thanks.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Renee, gummi bears with sour sugar on, and anything thai.
37. FIRST JOB?
The cafe, Vincenza's. It sucked.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Hell no! I am such a goody goody.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Doing my homework, being horrified by humans
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Renee did it, so I wanted to too.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair, actually. I'd rather be complimented on my talents, alas, no.
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Drink it anyway. Though the amount I actually drink is so little I doubt it would matter.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
OOh I like that sex swing idea, Gorgeous!
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Deirdre. It's an Gaelic myth. A tale of two lovers la la la same old story of dying and a Yew tree.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
48. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FINGER?
All of them ;)
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I can't remember. Probably when Caitlin was here.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I am so fussy, and I like that it is so neat and linear. And boring.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Having to have everyting under control. Because life is barely under control
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Raffi. Don't. Ask.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I am quite nice, so probably.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Looks attract you to someone, but overall they aren't the most important think by far.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I'll get back to you on this.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Renee's parents house. And Dante's ;)
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not anymore. Once you break my trust that's it. It is very hard to get it back.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Herbert George, my teddy bear. I still sleep with him when I am Renee deprived.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
All the fecking time, Love!
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
The Cradle of Filth concert with Renee. She blames it for taking my innocence! Really though, I think that was her.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Honesty, respect, caring, and a sense of goddamned humour. It also helps when they are optimistc instead of being down all the time. Then they just drag everyone else down.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
DD. Stuff it.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I untie them before I put them back on though ;)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint chocolate chip at the moment. It is ever changing.
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Purple, red and blue.
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
The normal amount?
74. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
I already said the sense of family.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
With or Without You~U2
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A gummi bear!
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Trustworthy eyes. If they'll look my in the eyes, that's probably a good sign. Or they're just a big liar but very very comfortable with that.
80. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
81. SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
Champagne with Strawberry liquour in.
83. FAVORITE JOKE?
Dylan Moran. That man is hilarious. And Irish!
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
Light blue. I wish they were green.
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
No. Well I have these little reading ones but I don't really need them. They are quite adorable, though.
The trio from hell.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
October. My birthday, Halloween and Autumn all in one!
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Not anymore. I got all ishy last time.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Halloween. October 31st.
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I was. But then I made the first move with Renee and it was lovely.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Both at once.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships, hands down.
97. WHO DO YOU SECRETLY LOVE?
98. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU MACKED IT WITH IN THE PAST YEAR?
Three I think...maybe just two. I was too out of it to remember how far I went with the third...
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I started reading Tarot and Dream Interprutation so I could catch up with Renee.
100. WHERE DO YOU WORK?
I work the runway, baby!
Well then. Time to have sex and go to bed!